Embrace Your Life with Confidence and Pride
Embrace Your Life with Confidence and Pride
A 90-Day Group Program for the LGBTQ+ Community who are out but not feeling the pride yet.
Since coming out, there are now a new set of challenges:
You have“come out” but you are not feeling the pride yet.
- Quiet and withdrawn in social situations.
- Finding excuses to cancel and get out of social events.
- At social events thinking of reasons to leave early.
- Drinking alcohol or using drugs to feel more confident.
Your family and friendships have been impacted by "coming out".
- Feelings of sadness and loss.
- Confusion around the rejection you experienced.
- Increased sensitivity to rejection from others.
- Feelings of regret.
You are struggling dating and maintaining a relationship.
- Feelings of loneliness and isolation.
- Going above and beyond and this is not reciprocated.
- Dating apps are a source of distraction.
- Moving from one person to the next, to find the one.
You don't feel you are reaching your full potential at work.
- Always striving to be the best.
- Constantly overchecking your work.
- You feel like an imposter.
- Taking your work home.
Proudly You is a transformative experience empowering you to flourish in your relationships, career, and other aspects of your life through personal growth, self-acceptance, and resilience.
About the program
The 90-day group program, “Proudly You,” is designed specifically for LGBTQ+ individuals who are looking to break free from the challenges you faced coming out, that are still holding you back in living your life to your full potential today.
You’ll join a group of like-minded individuals who understand the complexities of the LGBTQ+ experience.
The group will be facilitated by myself – Dr Glenn Mason, a Counselling Psychologist with over 20-years’ experience helping people.
It will be a safe space with supportive individuals.
Over the 90-days, you will:
- Have a weekly 90-minute group coaching call with me (across the program you will have 18 hours to dedicate to yourself and wellbeing)
- You can speak as much or as little as you want in the coaching sessions (you might be nervous at the beginning, but even by hearing other people’s stories and their solutions, and coping mechanisms you will learn from every session)
- Weekly bite size educational videos which you can watch at a time convenient for you
- These videos will support you in taking action to develop the skills and strategies to support your transformation.
This is how we do that:
I will help you build a toolkit that will help you face the challenges that life throws at you in your personal life and workplace.
This toolkit combines evidence-based techniques from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Equipped with this toolkit, you will have a set of resources so that you can live your life with confidence and pride.
Is Proudly You Right for Me?
This is for you if…
- You’re an LGBTQ+ individual seeking to live your life with confidence, pride, and authenticity.
- You thought coming out was going to solve everything, but your experience has been that you have the same or a new set of problems.
- You’ve experienced anxiety, trauma, or challenges related to coming out and want to overcome them.
- You’re ready to embrace personal growth, enhance your self-esteem, and build healthier relationships.
- You’re motivated to reach your full potential in your career and create lasting success.
- You’re looking for a supportive community where you can connect with others who share your journey.
This is not for you if..
- You’re seeking individual therapy or counselling. Proudly You is designed as a group coaching program and is not a therapeutic group.
- You’re looking for a quick fix without putting in the effort required for personal growth.
About Dr Glenn Mason
As the founder of Proudly You, I bring my expertise, in evidence-based approaches, to empower and support you to discover your inner strength, embrace yourself, and live the life you want.
I am a Counselling Psychologist passionate about supporting the LGBTQ+ community.I have worked in the helping profession for over 20 years, starting out working as a youth worker, to getting my qualifications as a therapist in 2009.
I am also part of the LGBTQ+ community and understand the struggles we face, through my own personal experiences and my work professionally working with 1000s of wonderful people. I am committed to creating a safe and nurturing space for growth.
Due to the limited numbers in the group, the next step would be to book a call to see if this program is a good fit for you.
On this call, we will
- Identify thoughts, feelings and behaviours getting in your way and holding you back from living the life you want.
- Gain clarity on what’s important in your life and explore if you are living your life aligned to these values.
- Identify early warning signs to shift you from survival to thriving so you can reach your potential in life.
- Develop actions to implement after our call to connect to what matters in your life, even when life feels overwhelming.
Ready to live your life with confidence and pride? The next step is to click book a call and chat with Glenn.
I trust the information and advice on this site will be beneficial to you, but it’s not a substitute if you are concerned about your current mental health. You should consult with your primary health care provider or mental health professional with any immediate concerns about your emotional health and well-being. If you are in crisis, please contact your family doctor, or out-of-hours service or attend your local emergency department.
- EXIT SITE